Upper Park Designs - The New Rebel V.4
Informasjon fra leverandøren:
- 25 disc capacity
- Vertical & horizontal disc storage
- Lower compartment disc dividers
- Two oversized external stuff-it pockets
- Quick-draw mini disc pocket
- Dual 32oz insulated water bottle pockets
- Flap-Access Rainfly
- Abrasion resistant - waterproof base
- Five wear resistant feet
- Soft protective pocket
- Durable, fitted shoulder straps
- Removable sternum strap
- Ventilated back panel
- 10 year warranty on manufacturing defects
- What's new in V.4?
- 2 new color schemes (all black and all black with fiery red zippers)
- Enlarged side zipper pockets. Fit twice the amount of stuff!
- Adjusted and enlarged attachment points on rainfly
- Tweaked side walls for a more durable opening
While the final product seems very minimalistic, the true complexity of the Rebel comes to light during manufacturing. From the multi panel design to the completely open front, the expertise required to construct this bag is unparalleled throughout the soft good industry. Including extreme hiking packs and the largest of luggage, the construction of the Rebel has been one of the biggest challenges from a design and manufacturing standpoint.
The original Rebel was extensively developed over the course of a year. Since it's initial release in 2013, the changes made have only helped secure the Rebel as one of the best disc golf backpacks ever made. From the design layout to the choice of materials, our obsessive attention to detail can be seen with every stitch. Weighing in at only 3lb 11oz, it sports the classic Upper Park style with the same focus on comfort and build quality. We paired our vertical storage with the common lower-level horizontal storage so capacity is an easy 25 discs (now easily over 30 including the side pockets). To keep the space flexible each bag includes two adjustable dividers that allow custom separation in the lower compartment. We've innovated on the classic mini pocket with our Quick-draw slot directly on the top of the bag. A flap access rainfly with taped seams (as they should be) comes included at no extra charge, the now double sized pockets on each side are perfect for extra layers and there's even a strap to hold your chair or umbrella. If you're looking for corners we cut, you won't find them.